A new chapter in the history of the camp-site. The nice 12 wooden houses were constructed by Transylvanian craftsmen. It is ideal small for small and large families, they are suitable to accommodate four and six people.
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- bathroom with shower cabin
- Living room, dining corner and a pull-out coach
The furniture of the wooden houses is harmonising with the building material, every piece is made of natural hard wood or natural pine. The interior of the houses was established according to various themes. It was inspired by Hungarian art and beauties of nature. When entering the house the guests can feel in a rose-garden or in a lavender field and one can also meet the folk motifs of Kalocsa city and Heves county. We furnished two wooden houses for the handicapped guests taking into consideration the tolerance criteria.
Equipment of the kitchens of the wooden houses:
- two-plate electric stove
- fridge with freezer compartment
- microwave oven
- electric water kettle
- dishes, teflon pan, plates, cutlery
- glasses, half-size glasses, coffee glasses
- bread-cutting knife, slicing knife, wooden spoon
- cutting board, strainer with handle, 4-sided grater
- meat-flipper, can opener, screw-driver, ladle
Wooden Houses - Services
- RECEPTION: There is a separate reception at the entrance of the camp-site for guests arriving to the wooden houses of the camp-site from spring to autumn. Should you arrive to the wooden houses beyond tourism season then it is possible to check in at the hotel’s reception. The hotel provides 24-hour reception throughout the year. We accept reservations during the whole day.
- PARKING: Every wooden house has its own parking lot right next to the houses.
- VALUABLE KEEPING: The valuables can be kept in a central safe free of charge.
- LAUNDRY SERVICE: Everybody can use the services of the hotel’s laundry. Please contact the reception.
- BEAUTY: The beauty parlour of the spa provides hairdresser’s, pedicure and manicure services.
- MEDICAL SERVICES: The medical department includes rheumatology services, that involves a wide range of therapies. Should you wish to receive rheumatological services, please bring along the family doctor’s referral and inquire through the 00-36-56-568-466 phone number. In addition the medical centre includes dermatological and orthopaedic consultation, too.
- RESTAURANT: The accommodation fees of the wooden houses don’t contain catering, but if required then buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner can be provided in the Napsugár restaurant of the spa. The meals can be organised individually in the restaurant, where every day there is a noon menu.